2013 $165,000 Long Beach Open
Information and Entry Form Page
July 25-28, 2013
Click Here For:
2013 Entry Form
You must have Adobe
Reader to view this file. Click here to download:
American Golf and the City of Long Beach Department
of Parks, Recreation & Marine are pleased to invite
you to the 25th Annual Long Beach Open Golf Tournament to
be competed on July 25-28, 2013, at El Dorado Park and Skylinks
American Golf has guaranteed the purse at
$165,000. Their generous contributions over the years demonstrate
their desire to make this the best event in the Western
United States. In addition to the guaranteed purse, the
tournament features a practice round at each course, food
& beverages for the players, complimentary range balls
during the tournament and other amenities.
We look forward to having you participate
in the $165,000 Long Beach Open.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7/11_____Deadline for entry
- 7/23_____Pairings posted
at El Dorado
- 7/23-24__.Practice Rounds
- 7/24_____Pro-Am Tournament,
by invitation only
- 7/25_____1st round at El
Dorado & Skylinks
- 7/26_____2nd round at El
Dorado & Skylinks
- 7/27___ _ 3rd Round at El
- 7/28____ _Final Round at
El Dorado Park; Awards ceremony at approx. 3:00 p.m.
- The Long Beach Open will be 72 holes of stroke play, held
July 25-28, 2013
- The field will be cut to low 60 professionals and ties
after 36 holes.
- The Long Beach Open is open to all professional golfers.
- Caddies are allowed.
- Carts will be allowed for players only (at player’s
expense). No spectator carts will be permitted.
- Maximum of 2 carts per group.
- Entry fee for professionals is $750.
- Entry fee will include:
- One practice round at each course
- Food and beverage during tournament days
- Complimentary range balls during tournament days
- Deadline for entries is July 11, 2013 or when
the field is full. The field has filled before
the deadline date for the last 8 years.
- Late entries will be accepted, but will be subject to
a $25 additional fee. No personal checks will be accepted
as payment for late entries. Pairings will be posted at
El Dorado and on this website beginning July 23, 2013.
- All returned checks will be charged a $25 handling charge.
- If you withdraw before July 11, 2013, you will receive
a refund, minus a $25 service charge. Withdrawal on or after
July 11, 2013, will be subject to a $50 service charge if
you are replaced. If you are not replaced, you will not
be refunded. If you do not show up for your tee time, are
disqualified, or withdraw within 24 hours of the first day
of the tournament, you will not receive a refund.
- Caddies do not require passes.
- Admission is free, so you will not need guest passes.
Tell all of your friends and family in the area to come
out and enjoy the tournament.
- Your entry fee includes one practice round
at each golf course. A green fee of $20, which will include a bucket of range balls, will be charged for each practice round.
- Tuesday, July 23– El Dorado
- Wednesday, July 24– Skylinks
- NOTE: El Dorado is closed Wednesday for the Charity Pro/Am
- Each participant will receive a confirmation letter with
practice round reservation procedures enclosed. You must
follow these procedures to secure your practice round times.
For any rounds played other than official practice rounds,
you will be expected to pay the regular green fees.
- No metal spikes will be allowed.
- Players may not wear shorts during the tournament. Players
and caddies must wear collared shirts.
- Unprofessional behavior will not be tolerated. Vulgar
language or club throwing may result in disqualification.
- All players must pick up their player information package
at El Dorado Park Golf Course on Tuesday or Skylinks Golf
Course on Wednesday (July 23 or July 24) during the practice
- Players must check in at the registration table each day
of the tournament.
- Misrepresentation of ability level could result in disqualification,
at the discretion of the Tournament Committee, with no refund.